Thursday, April 2, 2015

04.15 Goals

In an effort to be more productive and accomplish my goals during my 24th year of life, I've decided to post a "to-do list" of sorts at the beginning of each month. At the end of the month I'll go back over my list and talk about what I was able to conquer and note the tasks I have yet to tackle.
1. Read a book.
2. Go to the gym every single day.
3. Photograph my recent handmade items and share them on the blog.
4. Sew/finish sewing at least three wearable items.
5. Hit the 10,000 step mark every day for an entire week. Sundays are killer.
6. Create two new recipes.
7. Blog daily.
8. Run/walk across the Ben Franklin Bridge into New Jersey.
9. Finish all of the planned Easter goodies.
10. Figure out a mother's day present for my mom.

I had a tough time coming up with ten good goals this month.That being said, I'm really hoping to hop on the sewing train and make a good dent in my fabric stash. I realize three garments really aren't that many, but I wanted to make this goal achievable. I also hope (cross my fingers) to start May off with enough handmade clothing items to participate in Me Made May this year. Last year I loved scouring Instagram and admiring all of the beautiful handmade items. Basically, I want to be cool like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment