In an effort to be more productive and accomplish my goals during my 24th year of life, I've decided to post a "to-do list" of sorts at the beginning of each month. At the end of the month I'll go back over my list and talk about what I was able to conquer and note the tasks I have yet to tackle.
2. Successfully participate in Me Made May.
4. Try something new every day, even if it's just something trivial.
5. Keep a journal.
6. Make at least five recipes from cookbooks I already own.
7. Take more meaningful photos for Project 365.
8. Go on a picnic.
9. Finish knitting my cowl.
10. Make something out of clay.