In an effort to be more productive and accomplish my goals during my 24th year of life, I've decided to post a "to-do list" of sorts at the beginning of each month. At the end of the month I'll go back over my list and talk about what I was able to conquer and note the tasks I have yet to tackle.
2. Read a book.
3. Use my new kitchen gadgets.
4. Stick to a running schedule.
5. Sew something for myself.
6. Go somewhere new to me.
7. Take lots of pictures, with people in them.
8. Start a 2014 scrapbook.
9. Go to the farmers' market.
10. Stretch and go to yoga more often.
Cheers to January, and 2015!