In an effort to be more productive and accomplish my goals during my 24th year of life, I've decided to post a "to-do list" of sorts at the beginning of each month. At the end of the month I'll go back over my list and talk about what I was able to conquer and note the tasks I have yet to tackle.
1. Read a book.
2. Run at least 31 miles (one mile a day).
3. Take clothes and other donations to a thrift store.
4. Sew something.
5. Go to a local fabric shop.
6. Make something with beads.
7. Try zumba and yoga.
8. Start swimming laps.
9. Use my juicer and ice cream maker.
10. Finish Summer Sampler blocks 11-15.
Ready, set, go!