Thursday, October 30, 2014

Best Friend Friday No. 3

This week's "Best Friend Friday" post should really be called "Best Friend and Family Friday" since some of my relatives were in town for the weekend, and we spent the majority of Friday with them. It was nice to be able to get some errands done and be driven anywhere we needed to go. We could've gone shopping or do basically anything in Philadelphia, but we chose to go to Target and Trader Joe's, typical!

We stocked up on essentials from Target and filled up our pantry with delicious snacks from Trader Joe's. It really can't get much better than that. The maple cookies are to die for!

I took a pretty long nap after that, and then Lauren and I met up with my family back at their hotel for dinner. We ordered take out from the best vegetarian Chinese restaurant in Philadelphia, Su Xing. My favorite dishes were the veggie fried rice, General Tso's tofu, and the sesame seitan. Everything there is so good, and I love that all of their dishes are vegan. It makes it really easy, yet extremely difficult because there are so many choices, to order.

Last Friday wasn't our typical adventure day, but it was great nonetheless. Back to our normal Fridays this week! Also, I suck at taking pictures now. You can bet November will be filled with hundreds of photos to make up for October.

No comments:

Post a Comment