Thursday, November 13, 2014

November Randomness

- Working pretty diligently on making Christmas presents
- Got my flu shot yesterday
- Feeling a little more accomplished in the knitting realm
- Slacking a lot on running...maybe I should've continued #streakingwiththeCOOLKIDS this month
- Finding that cross stitching is the perfect thing to do while watching mindless TV
- Enjoying mailing packages
- Starting to believe that 70 degree weather is warm
- Looking forward to spending several weeks in California in less than a month
- Wanting to sew lots of garments for myself
- Hoping to go to lots of craft fairs this holiday season
- Obsessed with vegan donuts, even though I haven't had one since August
- Slowly catching up on belated gifts I owe people
- Stuffing my face with the 40 Alternative Baking Company cookies my mom sent
- Excited about going to a farmers' market this weekend, and hoping to make this a weekly routine
- Seriously thinking about running another marathon in July
- Not completely agreeing with how radiators work. I want them to be on all day long, not just when the thermostat says it's cold.
- Recognizing that wearing scarves/cowls is actually a necessity and no longer just a fashion statement
- Craving trail mix all the time, like I could eat it for every meal
- Wearing closed toed shoes all the time now
- Thinking that walking over a mile to go somewhere isn't far at all
- Baking more to use up leftovers. I'm doing a pretty good job at not wasting food.
- So glad I purchased a huge packet of sequins several months ago

No comments:

Post a Comment