In an effort to be more productive and accomplish my goals during my 24th year of life, I've decided to post a "to-do list" of sorts at the beginning of each month. At the end of the month I'll go back over my list and talk about what I was able to conquer and note the tasks I have yet to tackle.
2. Ride my bike!
3. Use my big camera a lot while I'm in California to capture "people pictures".
4. Go through all of my clothes back home.
5. Take a day trip to somewhere fun.
6. Make lots of progress on my knit sweater.
7. Set up my new iPod.
8. Tie Dye.
9. Make something with beads.
10. Make two dresses.