In an effort to be more productive and accomplish my goals during my 24th year of life, I've decided to post a "to-do list" of sorts at the beginning of each month. At the end of the month I'll go back over my list and talk about what I was able to conquer and note the tasks I have yet to tackle.
2. Take lots of pictures when my family visits.
3. Finish Lauren's belated birthday cowl.
4. Reach 450 miles on my running shoes so I can get new ones.
5. Try a new recipe each week.
6. Finish THE quilt. (Let's try this one again).
7. Mend all of my clothes that need some TLC.
8. Fill three more frames for my art/gallery wall.
9. Beat Lauren at least once in the Work Week Hustle using my FitBit.
10. Incorporate weights into my workout routine.