In an effort to be more productive and accomplish my goals during my 24th year of life, I've decided to post a "to-do list" of sorts at the beginning of each month. At the end of the month I'll go back over my list and talk about what I was able to conquer and note the tasks I have yet to tackle.
2. Finish my Summer Sampler!
3. Try a new recipe.
4. Go thrifting.
5. Start a gallery/art wall.
6. Start Lauren's belated birthday cowl.
7. Sew something wearable with knit fabric.
8. Use my big camera EVERY day.
9. Try a new-to-me restaurant.
10. Play with watercolors.
Ready, set, go!