Tuesday, September 2, 2014

09.14 Goals

In an effort to be more productive and accomplish my goals during my 24th year of life, I've decided to post a "to-do list" of sorts at the beginning of each month. At the end of the month I'll go back over my list and talk about what I was able to conquer and note the tasks I have yet to tackle.


 September is going to be an exciting month: birthdays, a new season, and so many changes!

1. Start a knitting project.
2. Finish blocks 6-10 on my Summer Sampler.
3. Make something with dates.
4. Get a hair cut.
5. Read a book.
6. Finish Marissa's birthday present from last year.
7. Have a successful move.
8. Tear out what's no longer prospering from our container garden.
9. Run at least 75 miles.
10. Create perfect chili.

Let's go, September!

No comments:

Post a Comment