Friday, September 26, 2014

Hello Autumn

Right now I'm...

- Craving chocolate milkshakes from Hip City Veg
- Found the perfect cami, and it's on sale!
- Picked out this snow jacket for my birthday. I'll be wearing it without the fur, just so you know.
- Getting acquainted with my new neighborhood
- Still sore from weights on Monday
- Hoping to get back into running and swimming
- Planning on making lots of Christmas gifts this year
- Getting excited for 2015...mostly I want to buy a cool calendar
- Reading Middlesex and liking it so far
- Hoping to do much better on my September's goal than I did in August
- Making a to-do list every morning and crossing stuff off
- Excited for sweater weather, but not looking forward to the ensuing coldness
- Having fun celebrating Lauren's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment