Thursday, December 18, 2014

December Randomness

- Excited to do some Christmas baking, but even more ecstatic to eat the finished products.
- Happy to be back in Sacramento for the holidays.
- Almost completely done with my Christmas shopping. This never happens this early.
- Loving the comfort and warmth of flannel sheets.
- Figuring out a good solution to make sure I get my 10,000 steps a day in the new year.
- Bummed I have to restart knitting my hat, but I know I'll like it a thousand times more once it's knit on smaller needles and I've had more practice with cables.
- Trying to find the motivation to run more often.
- Hoping to have enough room in my suitcases to bring all of my stuff back to Philadelphia.
- Craving oatmeal, trail mix, and smoothies all the time.
- Remembering how delicious California oranges taste.
- Trying to keep my December Goals in mind.
- Needing to give myself a manicure badly.
- Planning my vegan Christmas menu. It's going to be pretty similar to what I had for Thanksgiving since it was amazingly delicious.
- Starting to appreciate bananas a lot more, especially blended.
- Feeling so weird to be driving everywhere now.

It's so good to see you again, California!

No comments:

Post a Comment