Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Best Friend Friday No. 8

This past Friday happened to be the day after Thanksgiving, aka: Black Friday. Fortunately (perhaps a little unfortunately too), I didn't buy anything! And for that I'm pretty proud of myself. That's not to say that I didn't purchase anything this past week though. I mean Black Friday deals basically run all week long now; it makes it basically inevitable to pass up on shopping.

Anyway, back to the point of this post, being that it was basically a holiday Lauren and I didn't have our traditional "Best Friend Friday". On Wednesday we took a train out to New Jersey to spend Thanksgiving with some of my relatives, then we came back to Philadelphia on Friday.

Amtrak train rides always make me so sleepy. I don't know what it is. I can get on the train very well rested, but as soon as I sit down in my seat, I get so tired. Even though we got back to Philadelphia in the early afternoon, I was so tired and just wanted to nap the rest of the day. So, we didn't do any best friend activities when we returned to the city.

However, this week "Best Friend Friday" meant stuffing our faces with banana muffins at the train station, boarding a train back to Philly, and indulging in leftover Friendsgiving dishes for dinner. Not too shabby, I'd say.

We will return to our normal scheduled "Best Friend Friday" this week! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment