Friday, August 1, 2014

08.14 Goals


 In an effort to be more productive and accomplish my goals during my 24th year of life, I've decided to post a "to-do list" of sorts at the beginning of each month. At the end of the month I'll go back over my list and talk about what I was able to conquer and note the tasks I have yet to tackle (which will probably show up on the following month's list).

Here it goes!

1. Finish Marissa's birthday present from last year.
2. Sign up for a race, and seriously stick to a training schedule.
3. Go through and toss my ENTIRE magazine stash.
4. Go to the library.
5. Finish the first 10 blocks of my Summer Sampler.
6. Cut out lots of fabric for clothes, so I can have a "sewing weekend".
7. Unpack the boxes in my room at my parents' house.
8. Keep and organize all of my receipts for the month, in order to figure out where I'm spending money.
9. Go on a bike ride.
10. Paint pottery at our local ceramics shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment