* My siblings, little cousin, and I spent a lot of time in the kids' arcade, winning dozens (I kid you not) of stuffed animals.
* I enjoyed a relaxing pedicure with Marissa at Bellagio's spa.
* We went to Bellagio's buffet every night for dinner. I also snacked on some delicious berry sorbet for a pre-dinner treat.
* One evening we rode on the High Roller observation ride and saw the strip all lit up.
* Watched the Bellagio water show several times.
* Picked up the Las Vegas "You are Here" Starbucks mug.
* Dined on steel cut oatmeal with brown sugar and berries every morning. I was just starting to get used to room service.
It's nice to be home and back into my normal daily routine, but I definitely miss the relaxation aspect of being on vacation!